- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
June 28, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
The fourth annual Pour Oregon is a wine festival on Sunday, June 28 that celebrates Oregon wine and benefits Make-A-Wish Oregon.
This Cellar 503 Wine Club production features 50 small winemakers — producers of 10,000 or fewer cases — making great wine in every corner of Oregon.
Andrew Rich Wines
Bryn Mawr Vineyards
Chris James Cellars
Christopher Bridge Wines
Clay Pigeon Winery
Craft Wine Co
Division Winemaking Company
Et Fille Wines
Goodfellow Family Cellars
Irvine & Roberts Vineyards
Jackalope Wine Cellars
Keeler Estate Vineyard
Love & Squalor
Naumes Family Vineyards
Phelps Creek Vineyards
Ricochet Wine Company
Schmidt Family Vineyards
Seven Bridges Winery
Sis & Mae Wine Co.
Vincent Wine Company
Weisinger Family Winery
William Marie Wines
William Rose Wines
Winter’s Hill Estate
Attendance is limited to 500 people. An advance ticket is $55. If there are tickets available at the door, they’ll be sold at $60.
The ticket price covers the entire cost for tasting wine. There are no tasting fees or premium pours. Bottles will be available for purchase, and food carts will be selling their culinary creations.