- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
June 28 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm$60
The fourth annual Pour Oregon is a wine festival on Sunday, June 28 that celebrates Oregon wine and benefits Make-A-Wish Oregon.
This Cellar 503 Wine Club production features 50 small winemakers — producers of 10,000 or fewer cases — making great wine in every corner of Oregon.
Andrew Rich Wines
Bryn Mawr Vineyards
Chris James Cellars
Christopher Bridge Wines
Clay Pigeon Winery
Craft Wine Co
Division Winemaking Company
Et Fille Wines
Goodfellow Family Cellars
Irvine & Roberts Vineyards
Jackalope Wine Cellars
Keeler Estate Vineyard
Love & Squalor
Naumes Family Vineyards
Phelps Creek Vineyards
Ricochet Wine Company
Schmidt Family Vineyards
Seven Bridges Winery
Sis & Mae Wine Co.
Vincent Wine Company
Weisinger Family Winery
William Marie Wines
William Rose Wines
Winter’s Hill Estate
Attendance is limited to 500 people. An advance ticket is $55. If there are tickets available at the door, they’ll be sold at $60.
The ticket price covers the entire cost for tasting wine. There are no tasting fees or premium pours. Bottles will be available for purchase, and food carts will be selling their culinary creations.