- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Pour Sip Paint Class with Natalie Martin at Wind Rose Cellars
January 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join us on Jan. 9 at the Wind Rose Cellars wine bar with Olympic Peninsula artist Natalie Martin to sip on some great wines and indulge your creative spark.
Ticket cost covers instruction from a local artist, painting supplies and (1) beer, wine or non-alcoholic beverage. Full beverage menu and food available for purchase.
Painters under 21 welcome.
You may visit Natalie’s website to purchase your tickets.