- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Pre-Thanksgiving Weekend at Natalie’s Estate Winery
November 21, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$20
Please join us for the weekend before Thanksgiving! Stop by the tasting room and try our newest releases paired with a complimentary table platters of smoked meat, seasonal tortes, wine truffles and an assortment of other holiday delights surrounded by a wonderful forest view. Come and share the holidays with us! We are open by appointment and would love to see you.
With any 3 bottle purchase we will be offering a hand-crafted ornament as our thank you for your continued support this year. Connect on our social media to see what they look like. @nataliesestatewinery.
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
When: November 21st and 22nd
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tasting Fee: $20 per person with 10% discount on case purchases; Complimentary for Cellar Club Members
Appointments are required. Please call us at 503-807-5008
We are located at 16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132.
Masks are required when arriving and walking around the tasting room. Once seated you may remove your mask. You will be seated with your group, safely distanced from other guests.
Questions and to make a reservation call 503-807-5008
Winery web https://nataliesestatewinery.com/