- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- This event has passed.
Progressive lunch at J Wrigley, Yamhill Valley and Youngberg Hill
January 13 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Sunday, repeating until March 18, 2019
Tired of the same old brunch? Sunday brunch just got a whole lot better. J Wrigley, Yamhill Valley Vineyards, and Youngberg Hill have teamed together as “Three Roads” to showcase their wines and make your Sundays more interesting this winter.
Enjoy your meal one winery at a time. Start at J Wrigley for bubbles and appetizers, move on to Yamhill Valley Vineyards for sandwiches and a white flight, and finish at Youngberg Hill for dessert and Pinot.
10 a.m. – noon – appetizers paired with bubbles at J Wrigley
Noon – 2 p.m. – sandwiches and a white flight at Yamhill Valley Vineyards
2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – dessert and Pinot at Youngberg Hill
Reservations are required.