- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
- This event has passed.
Progressive lunch at J Wrigley, Yamhill Valley and Youngberg Hill
January 13 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Sunday, repeating until March 18, 2019
Tired of the same old brunch? Sunday brunch just got a whole lot better. J Wrigley Vineyards, Yamhill Valley Vineyards, and Youngberg Hill have teamed together as “Three Roads” to showcase their wines and make your Sundays more interesting this winter.
Enjoy your meal one winery at a time. Start at J Wrigley Vineyards for bubbles and appetizers, move on to Yamhill Valley Vineyards for sandwiches and a white flight, and finish at Youngberg Hill for dessert and Pinot.
10 a.m. – noon – appetizers paired with bubbles at J Wrigley
Noon – 2 p.m. – sandwiches and a white flight at Yamhill Valley Vineyards
2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – dessert and Pinot at Youngberg Hill
Reservations are required.