- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Progressive lunch at J Wrigley, Yamhill Valley and Youngberg Hill
January 13 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, repeating until March 18, 2019
Tired of the same old brunch? Sunday brunch just got a whole lot better. J Wrigley Vineyards, Yamhill Valley Vineyards, and Youngberg Hill have teamed together as “Three Roads” to showcase their wines and make your Sundays more interesting this winter.
Enjoy your meal one winery at a time. Start at J Wrigley Vineyards for bubbles and appetizers, move on to Yamhill Valley Vineyards for sandwiches and a white flight, and finish at Youngberg Hill for dessert and Pinot.
10 a.m. – noon – appetizers paired with bubbles at J Wrigley
Noon – 2 p.m. – sandwiches and a white flight at Yamhill Valley Vineyards
2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – dessert and Pinot at Youngberg Hill
Reservations are required.