- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- This event has passed.
Red Mountain open house at Terra Blanca
December 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The holiday party at Terra Blanca will run from 5-8 p.m. Dec. 14 when executive chef Jim Vande Berg will be preparing some amazing hors d’oeuvres to enjoy with our wine selections, which will include some fun library selections.
We will also have all of our holiday specials available for you to choose from, which you’ll be able to taste before you buy. This is a perfect time to stock up on Terra Blanca Red Mountain estate wines for your friends and family to celebrate the holidays. We look forward to seeing you there.