- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Red Mountain open house at Terra Blanca
December 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The holiday party at Terra Blanca will run from 5-8 p.m. Dec. 14 when executive chef Jim Vande Berg will be preparing some amazing hors d’oeuvres to enjoy with our wine selections, which will include some fun library selections.
We will also have all of our holiday specials available for you to choose from, which you’ll be able to taste before you buy. This is a perfect time to stock up on Terra Blanca Red Mountain estate wines for your friends and family to celebrate the holidays. We look forward to seeing you there.