- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Red Mountain Virtual Happy Hour Wine Series
May 29 @ 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00 pm, repeating until May 31, 2020
Each week, the collegial feel among Red Mountain area wineries is on display during the COVID-19 pandemic with the Exit 96 Virtual Happy Hour Wine Series.
Staged on Facebook at 6 p.m. six days a week, the rotation features one of the following each day — Purple Star Wines, Frichette Winery, Hamilton Cellars, Hedges Family Estate, Hightower Cellars, Purple Star Wines, Red Mountain Trails Winery, Tapteil Vineyard & Winery or Upchurch Vineyard.
Themes range include Tiara Tuesday, Walk Wednesday, Thursday Blending, Foodie Friday, Summer Plans Saturday and Sunday Sipping.
You must “Like” the winery on Facebook in order to join the conversation.
Hashtags included #Exit96, #WAWINE and #CommunityNotCompetition.