- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Red Mountain Winemaker Dinner at Fat Olives
March 1, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$99
Join us at Fat Olives in Richland on Sunday March 1 as we wine and dine with five incredible winemakers from Red Mountain!
Fat Olives will be curating a one of a kind five-course menu, paired perfectly with wine from each of the wineries. Support your local businesses and winemakers by treating yourself to a dinner you won’t forget.
You’ll have the pleasure of dining alongside the winemakers and your guests while tasting all things Red Mountain brought to you by Hedges Family Estate, Muret-Gaston Wines, Col Solare Winery, Frichette Winery and Hightower Cellars.
Click the link below for ticket and don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. We hope to see you all there!