- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Red Mountain Winemaker Dinner at Fat Olives
March 1 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$99
Join us at Fat Olives in Richland on Sunday March 1 as we wine and dine with five incredible winemakers from Red Mountain!
Fat Olives will be curating a one of a kind five-course menu, paired perfectly with wine from each of the wineries. Support your local businesses and winemakers by treating yourself to a dinner you won’t forget.
You’ll have the pleasure of dining alongside the winemakers and your guests while tasting all things Red Mountain brought to you by Hedges Family Estate, Muret-Gaston Wines, Col Solare Winery, Frichette Winery and Hightower Cellars.
Click the link below for ticket and don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. We hope to see you all there!