- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
Red Mountain Winemaker Dinner at Fat Olives
March 1 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$99
Join us at Fat Olives in Richland on Sunday March 1 as we wine and dine with five incredible winemakers from Red Mountain!
Fat Olives will be curating a one of a kind five-course menu, paired perfectly with wine from each of the wineries. Support your local businesses and winemakers by treating yourself to a dinner you won’t forget.
You’ll have the pleasure of dining alongside the winemakers and your guests while tasting all things Red Mountain brought to you by Hedges Family Estate, Muret-Gaston Wines, Col Solare Winery, Frichette Winery and Hightower Cellars.
Click the link below for ticket and don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. We hope to see you all there!