- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate 2020 at Terra Blanca
February 15 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until February 17, 2020
Premier Pass holders among Wine Yakima Valley supporters will be able to taste the components of what makes up the Terra Blanca signature Bordeaux blend, ONYX, along with additional selections.
Tasting fees will be waived with qualified purchase. Be a part of Terra Blanca history as you will be able to taste the release of our 20th vintage of ONYX. Premier Pass holders will be able to enjoy some wine club benefits with discounts of 10% on bottle purchases and 15% on case purchases.
We will also have multiple wine specials available throughout the weekend, including custom 6-pack wooden boxes of our newly-released 2016 ONYX at a discounted price. Our tasting room will be open normal hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Our Vineyard Grill will be open special hours for lunch on Saturday from noon to 4 p.m. (open noon – 5 p.m. on Friday and Sunday).