- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate 2020 at Terra Blanca
February 17 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until February 17, 2020
Premier Pass holders among Wine Yakima Valley supporters will be able to taste the components of what makes up the Terra Blanca signature Bordeaux blend, ONYX, along with additional selections.
Tasting fees will be waived with qualified purchase. Be a part of Terra Blanca history as you will be able to taste the release of our 20th vintage of ONYX. Premier Pass holders will be able to enjoy some wine club benefits with discounts of 10% on bottle purchases and 15% on case purchases.
We will also have multiple wine specials available throughout the weekend, including custom 6-pack wooden boxes of our newly-released 2016 ONYX at a discounted price. Our tasting room will be open normal hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
Our Vineyard Grill will be open special hours for lunch on Saturday from noon to 4 p.m. (open noon – 5 p.m. on Friday and Sunday).