- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards Ultimate Wine and Food Experience
April 9 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
Enjoy a luncheon-sized plate with a wine and food pairing unique to each week this month during the Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards Ultimate Wine and Food Experience.
This week’s feature is salmon paired with Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and the Green Lizard Grüner Veltliner. Cost is$40 per person ($35 for wine club members). RSVP is required.
This week’s menu includes:
Mustard and Herb Glazed Salmon
Quinoa and Rice