- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards Winemaker’s Dinner at Steamboat Inn
May 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$100
Portland’s Besaws Restaurant and Stephan Reustle of Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards will meet May 17 for a winemaker dinner at the historic Steamboat Inn.
Dinner starts at 7 p.m. in the Steamboat Inn library with appetizers paired with wine then moves to the dining room for a multi course meal, followed by dessert expertly paired by our guest chef.
Cost is $100 per person includes appetizers, dinner, dessert and drinks. Price does not include staff gratuity.
You can reserve your seats when booking your room by calling Steamboat Inn direct at 541-498-2230.