- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- This event has passed.
Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards Winemaker’s Dinner at Steamboat Inn
May 17 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$100
Portland’s Besaws Restaurant and Stephan Reustle of Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards will meet May 17 for a winemaker dinner at the historic Steamboat Inn.
Dinner starts at 7 p.m. in the Steamboat Inn library with appetizers paired with wine then moves to the dining room for a multi course meal, followed by dessert expertly paired by our guest chef.
Cost is $100 per person includes appetizers, dinner, dessert and drinks. Price does not include staff gratuity.
You can reserve your seats when booking your room by calling Steamboat Inn direct at 541-498-2230.