- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- This event has passed.
Rising Stars: A Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries
May 18 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40 – $55
Visit the Clore Center for the fourth annual Rising Stars: A Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries.
On May 18 from 1 -4 p.m., up-and-coming winemakers from all over the state will gather at the Clore Center to pour their wines and tell their stories to you, our guests! Purchase your favorites directly from the source and help the Clore Center promote Washington wine through your discoveries.
Your ticket includes unlimited tastings, a commemorative wine glass, a personal snack plate, and an unforgettable afternoon.