- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
Rising Stars: A Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries
May 18 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40 – $55
Visit the Clore Center for the fourth annual Rising Stars: A Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries.
On May 18 from 1 -4 p.m., up-and-coming winemakers from all over the state will gather at the Clore Center to pour their wines and tell their stories to you, our guests! Purchase your favorites directly from the source and help the Clore Center promote Washington wine through your discoveries.
Your ticket includes unlimited tastings, a commemorative wine glass, a personal snack plate, and an unforgettable afternoon.