- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Rising Stars: A Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries
May 18 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40 – $55
Visit the Clore Center for the fourth annual Rising Stars: A Tasting Experience of Washington’s Newest Wineries.
On May 18 from 1 -4 p.m., up-and-coming winemakers from all over the state will gather at the Clore Center to pour their wines and tell their stories to you, our guests! Purchase your favorites directly from the source and help the Clore Center promote Washington wine through your discoveries.
Your ticket includes unlimited tastings, a commemorative wine glass, a personal snack plate, and an unforgettable afternoon.