- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- This event has passed.
Rising Stars: Woman Grown, Woman Made
September 24 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm$30
Join the Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center on Sept. 24 along the Seattle waterfront at World Trade Center Seattle for a showcase of Washington state women winemakers and viticulturists.
We’ll celebrate these hard-working women by featuring wineries that are owned by women, wine that’s made by women and/or grapes grown by women. Winemakers will include Kay Simon of Chinook Wines, Mari Womack of Damsel Cellars, Lisa Warr-King Packer of Warr-King Wines, Wines of Sagemoor featuring both winemakers and their outstanding vineyard manager Lacey Lybeck – and many more.