- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Rose Release Party
May 9 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$10
Come together to celebrate the return of your favorite Rosé! The 2019 Rosé is here and ready for you to enjoy all summer long! We will be serving full glasses of Rosé and lite bites for all to enjoy on a perfect spring evening. We will see you there!
Tickets: $10 per person (will include glass of Rose and lite bites)