- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
#SaturdaySip Self Isolation Party
April 18 @ 4:00 pm
It’s happy hour! Join us on Instagram Live Saturdays at 4 pm PDT to enjoy a free virtual wine tasting with in house Sommelier, Preston Radford.
Each week we will be featuring an in-depth tasting on a Red and White from our portfolio. We will also have some tasty food pairing ideas.
This week we will be featuring our newly released 2017 Reserve Pinot Noir and our 2017 Reserve Chardonnay with some back of the pantry recipe ideas.
Miss the live stream? Check our posts for the replay.
We are looking forward to you joining us on Saturday for a SIP!