- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Savor Spring Food, Wine and Spirits Tour by Whidbey Island Vintners
May 16, 2020 - May 17, 2020
Join the Whidbey Island Vintners on the weekend of May 16-17 in tasting new releases and seasonal tastes paired with food prepared by some of Whidbey Island’s top chefs and caterers.
Enjoy a self-guided tour of the island with participating businesses including Holmes Harbor Cellars, Mutiny Bay Distillery, Blooms Winery, Comforts of Whidbey Winery, Whidbey Island Distillery and Spoiled Dog Winery of Langley.