- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Scenic Road Cider Event Yin Yoga & Flight of Cider!!!
August 8 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$30.00
I`m so very excited to announce that Buddha Beats yoga will be teaming up with Scenic Road Cider for an experience like no other. Start your Saturday off right with a yin yoga practice suitable for all levels held outside overlooking the Okanagan. The Ciderhouse has views of the orchard, lake and mountains. After class we will enjoy a delicious flights of cider. If you still want more feel free to buy a bottle and sit on the picnic tables while meeting other like-minded fun people! Expect to have fun (because how serious can a yoga class really be when hosted at a cidery), learn about cider, meet new friends and fill your belly with fruit lol.
All levels welcome.
We recommend bringing your yoga mat. If you need a mat let me know I will bring you one.
Ticket price: $30.00
For tickets email transfer Aleena at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your email, the event date and the full names of the people coming. Upon your arrival to the event you just tell them your name at the door.