- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Scenic Road Cider Presents Buti Yoga & A Flight Of Cider!
June 25, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$25.00
I`m so very excited to announce that Buddha Beats yoga will be teaming up with Scenic Road Cider for an experience like no other. Start your Thursday off right with a Buti yoga practice suitable for all levels held outside overlooking the Okanagan. The Ciderhouse has views of the orchard, lake and mountains. After class we will enjoy a delicious flights of cider. If you still want more feel free to buy a bottle and sit on the picnic tables while meeting other like-minded fun people! Expect to have fun (because how serious can a yoga class really be when hosted at a cidery), learn about cider, meet new friends and fill your belly with fruit lol.
BUTI yoga is a unique practice, known for it’s cardio-intensive bursts of tribal dance, primal movement, and conditioning. It’s designed to offer a calorie-scorching, body-sculpting, and dynamic yoga practice.
All levels welcome.
We recommend bringing your yoga mat. If you need a mat let me know I will bring you one.
Ticket price: $25.00
For tickets email transfer Aleena at email@example.com
Please include your email, the event date and the full names of the people coming. Upon your arrival to the event you just tell them your name at the door