- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Sensory Experiences at Waterbrook
September 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 26, 2019
Every Friday and Saturday until the end of October, Waterbrook Winery is offering amazing dining and education experiences in the Walla Walla Valley led by the cuisine of Sierra Grden, corporate chef and food program manager for Precept Wine and executed by Waterbrook chef de cuisine Karla Wilsey and sous chef Alex Leeper.
Both days from 5-8 p.m., we offer our full menu and feature Tomahawk & Hatchet Ribeyes, or White Salmon. Choose your own unique rub and watch your dinner be barbecued with the Blue Mountains and our beautiful grounds in the background.
On Fridays, from 6:30-7:30 p.m., we offer an interactive food and wine pairing. Taste six different small bites and see how they interact with different wines. These classes are lead by one of our certified sommeliers.
On Saturdays, from 6:30-7:30 p.m., we have blending seminars. Taste as much as you need to make your blend just right. You can even design your own label and put the cork in your custom blend.