- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Sensory Experiences at Waterbrook
September 21, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until October 26, 2019
Every Friday and Saturday until the end of October, Waterbrook Winery is offering amazing dining and education experiences in the Walla Walla Valley led by the cuisine of Sierra Grden, corporate chef and food program manager for Precept Wine and executed by Waterbrook chef de cuisine Karla Wilsey and sous chef Alex Leeper.
Both days from 5-8 p.m., we offer our full menu and feature Tomahawk & Hatchet Ribeyes, or White Salmon. Choose your own unique rub and watch your dinner be barbecued with the Blue Mountains and our beautiful grounds in the background.
On Fridays, from 6:30-7:30 p.m., we offer an interactive food and wine pairing. Taste six different small bites and see how they interact with different wines. These classes are lead by one of our certified sommeliers.
On Saturdays, from 6:30-7:30 p.m., we have blending seminars. Taste as much as you need to make your blend just right. You can even design your own label and put the cork in your custom blend.