- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Short Table Dinner – “Super Mario” Italian Cuisine of Japan
November 3, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$39
Nov 3 – “Super Mario” Italian Cuisine of Japan – Bring your friends and your appetite, this nourishing vibrant Italian Japanese fusion food is perfect for family-style dining. One of the most internationally recognized and widespread cuisines, Italian food is also ingrained in Japanese society. Japan has embraced Italian cuisine and developed a love affair that has lasted for a century. Both Japanese and Italian cuisine share common elements, most notably, an emphasis on seasonality and simplicity.
The Tuesday Night Short Table Dinner series invites locals and visitors to celebrate regional food and wine, featuring fare that is local, rustic, simple, straightforward and seasonal. Held at Miradoro Restaurant at Tinhorn Creek Vineyards at 6:30 pm on Tuesdays from April to May and Oct to Dec.
Up to 6 of your invited guests per table, 3-courses only $39 per person, reservations required, call 250-498-3742 or use Open Table: http://bit.ly/2J08IJt to reserve your seat now.