- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Singer/songwriter Mark Holt performs at Eternal Wines
August 19, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pmNo cover
Lewis-Clark Valley singer/songwriter Mark Holt will perform in concert at Eternal Wines in Walla Walla beginning at 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 19. There is no cover for this Thursday Night Lights Concert Series, and doors open at 7:30 p.m. for Brad Binko’s winery in the Walla Walla airport district.
Holt has opened for country music great Tammy Wynette, the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Waylon Jennings, Bill Monroe & the Bluegrass Boys, Ricky Skaggs and Academy Award winner Christopher Cross.
Holt grew up in the Yakima Valley and makes his home near Lewiston in Idaho’s Nez Perce County. He’s supported Alzheimer’s awareness through his collaboration with Clarkston, Wash., filmmaker David Walk that led to “Ronnie & Me,” which has been praised by Idaho’s Colossal Cinematic Showcase in Boise.