- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Sip and Paint ‘Waves at Sunset’ at Ambassador Wines of Washington
July 16, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$40
This Sip and Paint Waves at Sunset event at Ambassador Wines of Washington includes step-by-step instruction, all paint supplies and brushes courtesy of Corks and Canvas Events.
You MUST bring a mask to wear for arrival and departure.
To make this experience as safe as possible aprons are not provided at this time. These are not required, but you may bring your own if you would like.
You will receive an email before your event with more information about the current health and safety guidelines.