- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Sip and Paint ‘Waves at Sunset’ at Ambassador Wines of Washington
July 16 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$40
This Sip and Paint Waves at Sunset event at Ambassador Wines of Washington includes step-by-step instruction, all paint supplies and brushes courtesy of Corks and Canvas Events.
You MUST bring a mask to wear for arrival and departure.
To make this experience as safe as possible aprons are not provided at this time. These are not required, but you may bring your own if you would like.
You will receive an email before your event with more information about the current health and safety guidelines.