- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Sip, Savor and Swirl at First Avenue Plaza Park in Kent
July 17, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$30
Sip Swirl, & Savor your way through First Avenue Plaza in Kent, sampling delicious wines from Washington wineries on July 17.
Guests of this Kent Downtown Partnership event can also expect food samples include charcuterie and more provided by local businesses. The event will occur during the inside OUT open-air marketplace, so come early explore shops, artists and vendors, restaurants and live entertainment. This event open to the public of all ages. Wine tasting requires a ticket and 21 over.
KDP is taking the Covid-19 pandemic very seriously. We are committed to ensuring guests have a great time while remaining safe. Our goal is to provide the community with appealing and fun events in a social setting once again. Most importantly, we will gladly refund tickets if we need to cancel the event.
Tickets are limited to 150 people, with select tasting times: noon – 1 p. m., 1–2 p.m., and 2- 3 p.m. This mini wine event will be held outdoors in the First Avenue Plaza Park. Six wineries will be featured, and there will be the option to purchase wine bottles.
ENTERTAINMENT: Adrian Xavier Band – Blending reggae with universal messages of peace, community, and love.
Purchase Tickets HERE
RAIN OR SHINE EVENT:
Ticket includes 10 tasting tickets
Disposable wine glass
The KDP is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Proceeds from this event benefit the KDP and future programming in downtown Kent.