- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Sista B and the Boyz Live – September 11th 2020
September 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25.00
Join us for an amazing evening with Sista B and the Boyz.
Doors open at 5:30pm. Show is from 06:00 to 08:00 pm.
Drinks and snacks available for purchase.
Sista B and the Boyz are one of the Okanagan’s most popular bands, performs old classics and the latest hits with energy, soul and power. The band is always a crowd pleaser, with interactive shows that are entertaining for people of all ages. Lead singer, Barbara Samuel, brings passion, power, and inspiration to all she does. She is no stranger to the stage. No matter what the age or what the occasion, she has a performance that will fit with each audience.
Sista B & The Boyz sold out multiple shows for Rock Me Baby! A Celebration of Women In Music!
Join us and sit back and relax on our breathtaking lawn while listening to some great live music and sipping on your favourite wine and munch on treats from our Snack Shack.
The health and safety of our customers, artists and staff are our number one priority. We are committed to maintaining a clean and safe event for you to attend. You will find hand sanitizing stations available at designated locations on property, tables and chairs will be set up respecting the 6ft social distancing on the lawn, with a maximum of 45 people.
Please help us by following these health and safety measures. Thank you for your trust and understanding.