- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Snoqualmie Wine Train
June 13 @ 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on May 16, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on June 13, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on August 8, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on September 12, 2020 at 2:30 pm
One event on October 3, 2020 at 2:30 pm
Hop aboard antique train cars for a scenic ride through the Upper Snoqualmie Valley along a historic railway to taste local wines and food.
Passengers ride in historic coaches, gain unique access to museum collections and exhibits, and learn how the railroad changed everything. Wine trains include multiple tasting stops with local food and music. Take home your favorite bottle(s) of wine. Each wine is available for purchase in the Snoqualmie Depot Bookstore after your excursion.
This year’s featured wineries include:
Sigillo Cellars (Snoqualmie)
Convergence Zone Cellars (North Bend)
Mount Si Winery (Snoqualmie)
William Grassie Wine Estates (Fall City)
Pearl & Stone Wine Co. (North Bend)
Valley food producers and providers
Carnation Farms (Carnation)
Heirloom Cookshop (Snoqualmie)
Cherry Valley Dairy (Duvall)
Blue Streak Chocolate (Snoqualmie)
All guests receive a complimentary wine glass with their ticket. Advance purchase required, guests must all be over the age of 21.
Check-in begins at 2:30 p.m. at the Snoqualmie Depot, train departs at 3 p.m.