- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Southern Oregon Wine and Artisanal Jerky with Liza the Wine Chick
February 4 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until February 4, 2021
A pair of Southern Oregon Wine and Artisanal Jerky virtual seminars with Liza the Wine Chick, Abacela Winery and Taylor’s Sausage will be staged Jan. 28 and Feb. 4.
This package includes three Abacela’s wines (the 2017 Malbec, 2017 Fiesta Tempranillo, and 2017 Fifty-Fifty), a large serving of the Cowboy jerky and a smaller package of peppered jerky, as well as a meat rub from five-generation West Coast sausage family at Taylor’s, which has been based in Cave Junction since 2001.
The hour-long seminars are being offered on Thursday Jan. 28 and Thursday, Feb. 4 at 5 p.m. PST and make perfect holiday and Valentine’s Day gifts. Liza Zimmerman is a contributor to Forbes, an international wine educator and consultant based in the Bay Area. The seminar also will feature longtime Abacela winemaker Andrew Wenzl.
The package is complete with a savory recipe — and a Taylor’s meat rub — to enjoy with the wines and is topped off with smoked salt caramels from Ashland chocolatier Branson’s Chocolate.
It is like a Southern Oregon vacation in a box, priced at $125 including ground shipping.**
**Orders will ship until Jan. 18 using only UPS Ground service, which is weather-dependent.