- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Spanish Tapas Cooking Class with Natalie’s Estate Winery
September 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$85
We are excited to offer a series of cooking classes with a maximum of 10 guests to ensure that everyone has their own cooking station that are 6 ft apart from each other. (Please remember to bring your mask!)
This class is about 2.5 hours and you can participate in a “hands-on” cooking class.
During the class you will enjoy samples of new & library wines from Natalie’s Estate Winery along with dining on the tapas dishes you have learned how to prepare! Boyd and Cassandra will share their wines with you as well as enjoy the evening with you too.
This is our 2nd cooking class of the series and you will be learning to cook authentic Spanish tapas.
Drink, eat, learn and have fun!
You will learn how to make the following delicious tapas:
Chorizo pupusa with avocado crema and pickled cabbage slaw
Crab cakes w/creamy lemon mustard sauce on a bed of frisa salad
Mushrooms Fritters with romesco sauce
Flan (Creme Carmel)
Natalie’s Estate wines served throughout the evening:
2019 Oregon Chardonnay
When: Friday, September 18th
Time: 6 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: Cookin’ Class, 9265 SW Greenburg Rd., Tigard, OR 97223
(Behind the Chair Outlet Store)
Cost: $85 per person includes wine, tapas you have prepared and the cooking lesson.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/314175412964406
Questions call 503-807-5008.