- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Spanish Tapas Cooking Class with Natalie’s Estate Winery
September 18, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$85
We are excited to offer a series of cooking classes with a maximum of 10 guests to ensure that everyone has their own cooking station that are 6 ft apart from each other. (Please remember to bring your mask!)
This class is about 2.5 hours and you can participate in a “hands-on” cooking class.
During the class you will enjoy samples of new & library wines from Natalie’s Estate Winery along with dining on the tapas dishes you have learned how to prepare! Boyd and Cassandra will share their wines with you as well as enjoy the evening with you too.
This is our 2nd cooking class of the series and you will be learning to cook authentic Spanish tapas.
Drink, eat, learn and have fun!
You will learn how to make the following delicious tapas:
Chorizo pupusa with avocado crema and pickled cabbage slaw
Crab cakes w/creamy lemon mustard sauce on a bed of frisa salad
Mushrooms Fritters with romesco sauce
Flan (Creme Carmel)
Natalie’s Estate wines served throughout the evening:
2019 Oregon Chardonnay
When: Friday, September 18th
Time: 6 pm – 8:30 pm
Where: Cookin’ Class, 9265 SW Greenburg Rd., Tigard, OR 97223
(Behind the Chair Outlet Store)
Cost: $85 per person includes wine, tapas you have prepared and the cooking lesson.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/314175412964406
Questions call 503-807-5008.