- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Sparkling Rosé MASKerade
September 18, 2020 - September 20, 2020$25.00
The Sparkling Rosé MASKerade happens every weekend in September (Fri., Sat., Sun. 1pm-6pm)
Enjoy gourmet food pairings, expanded wine flights, art display, AND the exclusive release of our inaugural Coeur Cause Sparkling Rosé with sales benefiting charity.
Door prizes are awarded for swankiest or most creative face masks every weekend!
The event helps fund art & education programs for children in partnership with Friends of the Lower Grand Coulee, a 501(c)(3).
Reservations are required as seating is limited. We are still practicing safe social distancing. Face masks required until seated or served