- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Special Release of 2018 Malbec at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
September 26, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Join us at the tasting room as we release our 2018 Malbec at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards.
This is a perfect wine for hearty fall dishes and game meats. So far this year, our 2018 Malbec has earned a “Best of Class” and Platinum Medal (95 points) from the 2020 Monterey Int’l Wine Competition and a gold medal (92 points) from the 2020 San Diego Wine Competition.