- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Special Release of 2018 Malbec at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
September 26 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Join us at the tasting room as we release our 2018 Malbec at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards.
This is a perfect wine for hearty fall dishes and game meats. So far this year, our 2018 Malbec has earned a “Best of Class” and Platinum Medal (95 points) from the 2020 Monterey Int’l Wine Competition and a gold medal (92 points) from the 2020 San Diego Wine Competition.