- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Styring Saturdays: Fall 2019
October 26, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until November 9, 2019
Experience the breathtaking views from the inviting comforts of our new tasting space from Noon until 4 pm every Saturday through the end of November. No appointment required!
Can’t make it on a Saturday? You can always text us to make a reservation at 503-866-6741.
$10 per person tasting fee refunded per bottle purchased.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery employing sustainable farming practices. Our hand-crafted, award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines offers something for everyone in your tasting party: Estate Pinot Noir, Estate Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Select and Estate Dessert Wines. Bring along your favorite friends, pack a picnic and spend the afternoon basking in the beauty of our Willamette Valley family farm.
Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.