- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards 2019 Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
November 30, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until December 1, 2019
Kick off the holiday season at Styring Vineyards! Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to taste our just-released 96-rated 2015 Wit Reserve Estate Pinot Noir. And don’t forget your holiday gift list – now is a great time to stock up on presents.
We’ll also pour our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: Pinot Noir, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Dessert Wines. At Styring, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party!
Enjoy live, original music from local blues legend Dave Mulaney on Friday from 1-4 p.m.
Styring Vineyards is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Tasting fee: $15 per person, complimentary for club members, refundable per bottle purchased