- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
Styring Vineyards 2019 Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
November 30 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until December 2, 2019
Kick off the holiday season at Styring Vineyards! Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to taste our just-released 96-rated 2015 Wit Reserve Estate Pinot Noir. And don’t forget your holiday gift list – now is a great time to stock up on presents.
We’ll also pour our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines: Pinot Noir, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Dessert Wines. At Styring, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party!
Enjoy live, original music from local blues legend Dave Mulaney on Friday from 1-4 p.m.
Styring Vineyards is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.
Tasting fee: $15 per person, complimentary for club members, refundable per bottle purchased