- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Summer Saturdays: Tastings on the Patio
July 13 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until August 31, 2019
Sit back, relax and enjoy the breathtaking views as we pour on the Styring Vineyards patio from noon until 4 p.m. every Saturday this summer, June 1 through Aug. 31. No appointment required!
We’ll be offering a special tasting of our unreleased White Pinot Noir. It’s cool, crisp and the perfect wine for a warm summer day. Available for sale in limited quantities.
We’ll also pour from our award-winning portfolio of grape-to-table wines.
- 2015 Estate Pinot Noir, just released
- Whimsy Riesling
- 2014 Signature Pinot Noir
- 2013 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet Sauvignon blend
- A dessert wine selection
Bring along your favorite friends, pack a picnic and spend the afternoon basking in the beauty of our Willamette Valley family farm. At Styring, there’s something for everyone in your tasting party.
Can’t make it on a Saturday? You can always text us to schedule a tasting another time at 503-866-6741.
$10 per person tasting fee refunded per bottle purchased.
Find something distinctive, unforgettable, inspiring and true at Styring: a hidden gem in the Willamette Valley.