- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- This event has passed.
Summer Music at Trinity Vineyards with Blue Evolution
July 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$10
Come out to Trinity Vineyards and join us Saturday, July 14 as we welcome Blue Evolution to our stage. They will rock you with blues, soul and classic rock.
We will have wood-fired pizza from Dough on the Go mobile food truck as well as wine, beer and cider for sale. We are kid-friendly, so no charge for tots.
Please bring a extra lawn chair as we want to make sure you have a seat and are comfortable. Wine club members 1/2 price. Tickets are $10 at the door.