- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Summer Solstice Dinner
June 19, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$1050
Gather your dearest company for a blissful evening lavish with live music, magnificent food, and unmatched view of the Willamette Valley, Oregon’s premier Pinot Noir region.
Venture with us through the vines to where Blocks F and G meet, take a seat at our supper table amidst our expansive vineyard rows, take a seat at our supper table, and toast the summer solstice in the very place that the wine in your glass began.
Reserve a table of 6 priced at $175 per person and be ready for memories that will last a lifetime.
Tickets are available to members of our wine club only. To reserve your table and/or join the wine club, please call 503-376-1600 or email email@example.com.
*Must purchase entire table. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to attend.