- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
November 15, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Our team has enjoyed welcoming many of you to the winery this Fall for our Sunday Suppers! We’ve loved sharing our new releases, library wines, and exceptional culinary pairings with you so much that we have added dinners on Nov. 1, Nov. 8, Nov. 15 & Nov. 22.
Locally-based Chef Christian Ephrem will kick off the dinners with a special Farm to Table collaboration with Topaz Farms, and Chef Paul Bachand of Recipe will wrap things up on Nov. 22 with a Shell-A-Bration not to be missed. To maintain a comfortable, safe experience, we’ve heated and added a lovely tent to our terrace. Seats fill up quickly – Make your reservations today!