- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Taste of the Okanagan 2020
June 27, 2020
Stroll through the winery grounds, tasting and sipping your way through the afternoon. The day will include tastings from BC wineries, as well as masterclass wine education seminars, chef demonstrations, wine and food pairings, and a variety of food stations prepared by the country’s top chefs.
Date: June 27, 2020