- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Taste Red Mountain has been PPD
August 7, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$125
On Saturday, Aug. 7, get to know some of the top vineyards in Washington at Taste Red Mountain.
Red Mountain is celebrating 20 years as an American Viticultural Area with an exclusive wine tasting event featuring more than 20 wineries. Tickets include access to multiple stations pouring Red Mountain wines, a dinner plate from a variety of on-site food trucks, a commemorative wine glass, a celebratory Champagne toast and wagon rides through the vineyard available as an add-on.
The event will be hosted at Hedges Family Estate on 53511 North Sunset Road, Benton, WA 99320 on Saturday, Aug. 7 from from 5:30-8 pm.
Tickets are $125 per person and are available at https://redmountainava.com/new-events/taste-red-mountain-2021