- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Terra Blanca virtual tasting with winemaker, chef
May 22, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Terra Blanca Winery and Estate Vineyards on Red Mountain is doing virtual tastings each Wednesday and Friday at 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. PDT.
These tastings are as interactive as you want them to be so you can chat with Daryl directly about any questions or comments you may have, just like being here in the tasting room! We’ll have occasional special guests drop in such as owner/winemaker Keith Pilgrim and our winery executive chef Jim Vande Berg.
Access Code for Virtual Tastings: 831 297 9414 | Password: ONYX
To access these webinars, download the free Zoom app from your app store, then enter the access code above to join each tasting.