- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- This event has passed.
Test your blind tasting skills at Cliff Creek Cellars
January 12 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We will be brown-bagging some of our favorite wines at the Cliff Creek Cellars tasting room and winery in Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley. You get to be the expert and guess what you are tasting. See you in the tasting room and good luck!