- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
- This event has passed.
Test your blind tasting skills at Cliff Creek Cellars
January 12 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We will be brown-bagging some of our favorite wines at the Cliff Creek Cellars tasting room and winery in Southern Oregon’s Rogue Valley. You get to be the expert and guess what you are tasting. See you in the tasting room and good luck!