- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
TGIF Tastings @BlueGrouseWines
April 17, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Join Michael Abbott, Blue Grouse Winery’s vineyard manager for a LIVE tasting on @BlueGrouseWines Instagram on April 17th, 5:30 pm.
Michael will be tasting the new 2019 Estate Ortega and invites you to interact, ask questions and enjoy the wine with him.
Wine lovers can purchase the wine in advance to taste together: bluegrouse.ca/shop