- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
TGIF With Tinte Cellars
September 4, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
TGIF With Tinte Cellars! Join us every Friday night (6-8:30pm) through August for wine tastings, glass pours and bottle purchases at our Woodinville warehouse winery location! Make a night of it by packing your own picnic basket of goodies (or come hungry and enjoy a weekly food truck option 5:30-8pm), savor your favorite Tinte Cellars wine, and enjoy the summer breezes.
9/4- Here and There Grill! From 5:30-8.
9/11- Cheese Pit 6-8
9/18- Swine and Steel 5:30-8
Location: Tinte Cellars Woodinville Winery – Warehouse District location – 19495 144th Ave. NE, # A-110, Woodinville, WA 98072
NOTE: Tinte Cellars operates within the guidelines issued by the State of Washington. All wine tasting activities are seated and adhere to physical distancing and related mandates to ensure your health and safety.