- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend at Domaine de Broglie
November 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$5 – $30
Join us for a seated tasting over the Thanksgiving weekend. We will be popping bottles of our newly released Sparkling Brut Rosé to start out your tasting flight.
$5 of every tasting flight will be donated to the Oregon Food Bank.
Reservations are available for up to six (6) people per group.
We are unable to accommodate minors under the age of 12, except for infants in strollers and/or child carriers. Please note that there are no activities for minors, and social distancing.