- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
Thanksgiving Weekend at Domaine de Broglie
November 27 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$5 – $30
Join us for a seated tasting over the Thanksgiving weekend. We will be popping bottles of our newly released Sparkling Brut Rosé to start out your tasting flight.
$5 of every tasting flight will be donated to the Oregon Food Bank.
Reservations are available for up to six (6) people per group.
We are unable to accommodate minors under the age of 12, except for infants in strollers and/or child carriers. Please note that there are no activities for minors, and social distancing.