- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend – Holiday Wine Sales & Christmas Trees
December 11, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Eola Hills is sprinkling a little more holiday cheer to our Thanksgiving Weekend “Take-Out” Offerings by adding curbside selections of freshly cut Oregon Douglas Firs and Noble Firs, along with festive mixed fir wreaths. Sourced from local PNW farms, stop by our heritage winery in Rickreall to stock up on wines for the season, handpick a Christmas tree for more weekend festivities, and grab some complimentary Holderness Coffee and Eola’s famous Cuckoo’s Nest Cider donuts on your way out.
Fresh Cut Christmas Trees & Wreaths
$45 – Douglas Firs
$90 – Noble Firs
$35 – Mixed Fir Wreaths (22″ with pinecones)
Purchase 6+ Bottles and get 50% Off a Douglas Fir.
Purchase 12+ Bottles and get a Free Douglas Fir or 50% Off a Noble Fir.
Purchase 12+ Reserve Bottles and get a Free Noble Fir.
While we are unable to allow onsite consumption during the current COVID19 Freeze, our Tasting Room is as festive as ever. We have safely set up easily shoppable areas so you won’t want to miss our huge weekend sales and holiday gift sets! View our Safety Measures & Guidelines for safely visiting Eola Hills Wine Cellars.