- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
The Cabernet Classic at Porsche Bellevue
March 7, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$50
Seattle Uncorked and Porsche Bellevue present 10th annual The Cabernet Classic, which features the class act and king of the grapes on Saturday, March 7. Dress up for this swanky affair and enjoy free butler valet service, too!
The event helps raise funds for one of the Northwest’s favorite local nonprofits, KIND-TV, which is changing the world thru positive messaging and acts of kindness for those in need.
DJ EPop will be spinning tunes while enjoying some noshes and a dazzling array of more than 50 of the best Cabs from 30 of Washington’s premier wineries.