- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
The Coeur d’Alene Resort Food and Wine Festival
February 7 - February 9$35 – $369
COEUR D’ALENE, Idaho — The third annual Coeur d’Alene Resort Food and Wine Festival will be staged Feb. 7-9 in Idaho’s Lake City. This weekend festival features wine tasting seminars, cooking classes by award-winning chefs, intimate luncheons with hand-selected wine pairings and several winemaker dinners.
The festival is capped on Sunday afternoon by the Grand Wine Tasting featuring chef demonstrations, and the weekend provides support of the Community Cancer Fund. The Inland Northwest agency now includes the Hospitality Center at Kootenai Health, a 20-unit lodging facility that serves both adult and pediatric patients and their families in medical crisis undergoing treatment in Coeur d’Alene. The Hospitality Center is the result of a collaboration between Kootenai Health, Community Cancer Fund (CCF), and Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Inland Northwest (RMHC).
This year’s lineup of regionally renowned chefs and award-winning winemakers includes:
Cast Away Cellars
Camas Prairie Winery
Coeur d’Alene Cellars
Goose Ridge Estate Vineyard & Winery
L’Ecole No. 41
Maryhill Winery Tasting Room & Bistro
Seven Hills Winery
Prices for individual events at The Coeur d’Alene Resort Food and Wine Festival range from $35 to $175, but guests may enjoy several of the culinary events of the weekend with the Lakeside Dinner Experience for $369 per person.
Overnight accommodations packages for this weekend are available. For reservations, please call 800-688-5253.
*Room rates are based on availability and do not include tax & surcharge.