- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
The Suitcase Players Dance Performance at Waterbrook
September 21, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$40 – $60
Waterbrook Winery presents an evening of entertainment and wine featuring The Suitcase Players, a small group of actors and dancers directed by Vicki Lloid. The Suitcase Players create chamber performance pieces for alternative venues.
On Sept. 21, they will present The Traveler, an abstract look at relationships, composed of dance and theatrical elements. Enjoy the compact street styles set by Peter de Grasse and the contemporary sounds of DJ Rob Snow. Grab some dinner and enjoy the classic pairing of wine and the arts at Waterbrook. Stay after the show for more music provided by DJ Rob.