- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
The Suitcase Players Dance Performance at Waterbrook
September 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$40 – $60
Waterbrook Winery presents an evening of entertainment and wine featuring The Suitcase Players, a small group of actors and dancers directed by Vicki Lloid. The Suitcase Players create chamber performance pieces for alternative venues.
On Sept. 21, they will present The Traveler, an abstract look at relationships, composed of dance and theatrical elements. Enjoy the compact street styles set by Peter de Grasse and the contemporary sounds of DJ Rob Snow. Grab some dinner and enjoy the classic pairing of wine and the arts at Waterbrook. Stay after the show for more music provided by DJ Rob.