- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
The Tree Huggers – Vibes at The Vine
June 27, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
😍June Vibes at The Vine!😍
Free Vibes are back starting June 6th 1:00PM to 4:00PM!
Snack Shack will be open and serving!
Healthy and safety:
– Multiple sanitizing station
– Tables set up to respect social distancing
– Capacity on the lawn limited to 45 people
We are going above and beyond the recommended measures to make our home open for tastings between 11am to 5pm every day.
Your Safety is our first priority.
Our Vibrant Family is working hard to ensure the safety and health of all our staff and customers in these difficult times.We can do no contact pick-up & purchase if you feel safer staying in your car.
We also welcome you into the safety of our home so we can thank you in person for your continued support.