- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- This event has passed.
Three Roads progressive wine lunch
January 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, repeating until March 24, 2019
J Wrigley, Yamhill Valley Vineyards, and Youngberg Hill have teamed together as “Three Roads” to showcase their wines and make your Sundays more interesting this winter. Enjoy your meal one winery at a time. Start at J Wrigley for bubbles and appetizers, move on to Yamhill Valley Vineyards for sandwiches and a white flight, then finish at Youngberg Hill for dessert and Pinot.
10 a.m. to noon — appetizers paired with bubbles at J Wrigley
Noon to 2 p.m. — sandwiches and a white flight at Yamhill Valley Vineyards
2-4 p.m. — dessert and Pinot at Youngberg Hill
Click on below ‘Contact’ to purchase tickets.