- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Thursday Tastings at Twelve – Virtual Tinte Cellars Wine Tasting
June 4, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 12:10 pm
Thursday Tastings at Twelve – This week we taste our NEW 2019 Tinte Cellars Rosé of Counoise and our 2019 Tinte Cellars Sauvignon Blanc and talk wine! NOTE: These two wines will be released on June 5th!
Join Tinte Cellars online Thursdays at 12noon as one of our expert wine professionals guides you through two sensational Tinte Cellars wines, recorded live for Facebook. During our wine tasting segment we will discuss the grape variety, share our winemakers’ notes, describe the wine and chat about ways you might pair the wine with a delicious dish.
Enjoy wine tasting from the comfort of your home! It will be fun, informal and we hope you can join us live on Facebook this Thursday at noon! Can’t make it to the live broadcast? That’s okay! The video will remain on our feed where you can sip your wine while following along, and “like,” post comments, share, ask questions, and enjoy a Thursday Tasting with Tinte.
Plan ahead and join us with a bottle or glass. See you Thursday recorded “live” on our Tinte Cellars Facebook Page!